One of the most important parts of the wedding is the bridal party. I personally have so many close friends that I had to have bridesmaids and hostesses. They were both equally as important on the day. I don’t like the idea of having a huge bridal party so separating the two was easier for me. I felt that anything over 6 bridesmaids would make it hard to delegate tasks. However, you should feel free to pick as many as you feel comfortable with. Here is a photo of my lovely hostesses. I made sure to give them their own accessories, dresses, and flowers because as I stated earlier they are equally loved and important.
Here are some photos of my bridesmaids:
After going through the process this would be my advice for brides to be:
- Pick girls that naturally get along
- Select people that are financially stable
- Choose friends that work well under pressure
- Do not feel forced to add anyone to your bridal party
- Pick friends that are high energy and like to have fun!
I hope these suggestions help!